Helping Sellers, Buyers, & Landlords in VA, MD, DC
You need a powerful and aggressive agent. Instead of sitting back and waiting for buyers, I spend my time actively marketing your home to other top agents in the area.
My objectives are the following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating with the buyer, the highest dollar value for your home.
What I will do to get your home sold… The “Proactive” Approach:
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service
- Price your home competitively to attract the widest pool of buyers
- Suggest and advise you on any changes that could make your property more saleable
- Place a professional sign in your yard and a lock-box on your front door for additional exposure
- Hire a professional real estate photographer to capture the best features and benefits of your home in high impact pictures
- Work with a professional printer to produce marketing materials that feature elegant, full-bleed designs with multiple color photos printed on 100lb coated cover stock
- Showcase your home on remax.com, realtor.com, homesdatabase.com, google.com, zillow.com, yahoo.com and tens of thousands of websites.
- Prospect two hours per day and talk to at least 20 high quality contacts per day looking for potential buyers
- Contact over the next seven days… my buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers
- Follow-up with all the agents who show your home. Find out how your home compares to other homes their buyers are considering and if they will be writing an offer.
- Regularly update you on the market conditions in your zip code. What listings came on/off the market? What homes went under contract? Which homes sold and at what prices? etc.
- Pre-qualify motivated, prospective buyers whenever possible
- Represent you in all offer presentations to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms
- Manage all follow-up upon a contract being accepted and keep you informed of all mortgage, title and closing procedures
- Ensure your check is delivered post-settlement