1% of REALTORs are BROKERS ... Both of US are BROKERS!
We are successful, but new business & referrals are important to us.
We take our profession very seriously and this is our career. We are competent / experienced / enthusiastic / knowledgeable / honest / trustworthy / good listeners / responsive / and caring, which gives us a good reputation!
Mission - We will promote our clients interests at all times and help them realize long term financial security. We will under promise but over deliver on every pledge.
Vision - To be efficient and competitive, to build business based on referrals, and to be well-known for our expertise, care, and diligence.
Values - Our beliefs include: abiding by the Realtor Code of Ethics; by State & Federal laws; Statutory Duties (Loyalty/ Confidentiality/ Obedience/ Disclosure/ Accounting/ Reasonable care and diligence); providing sincere and genuine work; seeking opportunities for professional development; maintaining a positive attitude; and striving to achieve balance between business life and personal life.
What is Skyline? Skyline is where the earth meets the sky / the horizon / it is Elena and Kirill making your dreams a possibility and securing your long term financial success!
There are aspects of real estate sales that seem pretty simple. There are many elements of a smooth transaction, however, that are complicated and daunting. Remember that throughout the process we will understand and respond to your individual needs. By the end of the transaction we want you to associate the following words: Easy, Right, Understand, Trust, Proven, Results, Value, Fun, Comfort, Save, Happy.
Our mindset is of a farmer rather than a hunter (relationships not transactions) – we are concerned with repeat and referral business.
We Sell More Because We Do More
Kirill Gorbounov's Biography (Cell: 571 276 0986; KirillYSC at gmail.com):
Kirill got a real estate license in 2006 (at 19), and his broker's license in 2012 (at 25). With the average age of REALTORs being fifty-two Kirill helps buyers and sellers with enthusiasm, in depth understanding of time value of money, return on equity, and data analysis. He listens attentively to each client and meets their individual needs by providing prompt service consistently before, during and after the sale or purchase of a home. Kirill wants his clients to view him as a resource centre; whether it be for obtaining the pulse on current market conditions, mortgage information or just simply a recommendation for a great trades persons. Kirill is all about service and undivided attention to his clients.
Kirill was lucky to be born to working class parents who taught him that hard work equals results and once achieved - he should help others "up".
National Association of REALTORs, Masters in Real Estate January 2014
3.5 GPA - concentration in Residential Real Estate Sales, Marketing and Management
Strayer University, MBA w/ concentration in Management, Arlington Sep 2009
3.75 GPA - Magna Cum Laude (Honor Citation); Strayer was founded in 1892.
George Mason University, Psychology BS, Fairfax May 2007
3.69 GPA (4.0 in my major) - National Dean's List (less than 0.5% nationally).
Northern Virginia Community College, General Studies, Alexandria Dec 2005
3.8 GPA - Summa Cum Laude/Presidential Scholar (Honor Citations).
RE/MAX Allegiance, Mclean June 2008 - Present
REALTOR - help clients Sell & Buy properties.
Century 21 Howell & Associates, Annandale Jan 2008 – June 2008
Property Manager - coordinated property operations+maintenance of 50 properties.
Equity Residential, Arlington June 2007- Jan 2008
Leasing Consultant - helped manage a historical community of 600 units.
RE/MAX Allegiance & MCL Group, McLean Aug 2005- June 2007
Administrative Assistant – helped the broker in operating a 45 agent office.
Elena Gorbounova's Biography (Cell: 703 625 7888; ElenaYSC at gmail.com):
I was born & raised in Russia. Being a Senior Lecturer for 10 years at the Department of Foreign Languages at the State University in Russia gave me a chance to travel extensively throughout Europe, Asia & Africa. I also acquired practical experience, as well as extensive and profound knowledge regarding United States asylum and refugee policy, while doing my Legal Law in Masters in American University, Washington College of Law. My background in foreign languages & law helped me enhance my knowledge in diverse cultures, traditions & understand Real Estate law.
I will be honored if you allow me to use my Real Estate knowledge and negotiating expertise with a high level of integrity to help you, your family & friends with real estate needs.
As you know, working with an agent who knows your community can be vital to the success of your transaction. I am dedicated to helping you every step of the way with energy, enthusiasm, persistence & determination. As a results-oriented professional, I balance aggressive strategies, real estate knowledge and negotiating skills to satisfy each and every client.
My commitment to achieving the results that you desire is paramount to me because I want to be your real estate agent not only for one transaction, but for many years to come. Therefore, you can count on me to be your true real estate professional & I promise to be there for you whenever you need me.
RE/MAX Hall of Fame 2012
RE/MAX 100% Club, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
NVAR Top Producer, 2012, 2011
My hobby is Sports and going to the gym five times a week. That's why I became a spinning instructor at Sport & Health Club. Contact me for a free class and burn 700+ calories.
CSI - Certified Spinning Instructor/Mad Dogg Athletics - Nationally Accredited Certification
ME (Metabolic Effect) Nutritionist - Nationally Accredited Certification
Spinning Example 1 and Example 2
Zhanna An is an unlicensed assistant responsible for marketing. Since grade school until her graduation from a prestigious 6 year European University she always had A's (4.0 GPA). Zhanna can paint compositions with people, animals, plants, architecture, etc on canvas, paper, body, glass, wood, clothes, walls, linen, tile, etc using oil, crayons, charcoal, graphite, watercolors, acrylics, pastels, wax, inks, chalks, markers, silverpoint, stylus, etc.
■MGUDT, Moscow State University of Design & Technologies - 4.0 GPA - 6 yr degree in Design (Fashion/Artist) ‘04–‘10
Won a Full Scholarship + increased monthly stipend which was 3.6 times above regular
■High School #1972, Moscow – 4.0 GPA - 11 years spent in the International Space Lyceum (May '03)
■Center of arts, Baykonur, Russia (May '02)
Vocal Singing. Performed 94 times on stage - sometimes with 3000 in the audience. Lead singer of a choir.
■Music School, Baykonur, Russia - 4.0 GPA (May '01)
Piano – performed 14 times in front of audiences.
Zhanna uses many software programs to do her work, but prefers Coral Draw and Photoshop.
Zhanna has proven herself by making 40 apparel items in 5 collection from drawings & design to dresses for models on the runway at Fashion contests:
“Kremlin stars”: “Geometry of color” collection; “ Collection for Brand”, fashion graphic, 2009.
“Trajectory of fashion”: “Paris, je’Taime” & “ San Tropez” collections; “ Geometry of color” journal graphic, 2008.
“Couturier of the year” - “Paris, je’Taime” & “ San Tropez” collections, 2008.
“Perspective” – fashion graphic (teenage fashion), 2006.
“Perspective” – fashion graphic (accessories), 2005.
To see her works click here
to see Zhanna An singing click here
There Are More Than a Few Reasons to Use Elena & Kirill:
- A licensed Real Estate agent is always available to help you. When one of us is out showing homes, your concerns can still be addressed. We are available 7 days a week.
- We are positive, fun, intelligent, and efficient! We are proud and LOVE what we do - this is our career.
- Our locations are easy and accessible – we have 12 offices for your convenience. They are comfortable, clean and organized, which reflects on who we are.
- You can always reach us by email, phone, text, video call on Skype and we have a great website: www.YourSkylineConnection.com
- We are well respected in the Real Estate community and due to our good reputation we have more clients, more buyers, more showings and more offers.
- We are loyal, diligent, maintain confidentiality, adhere to lawful requests, provide sincere and genuine work.
- You’ll never be passed off to an assistant.
- We listen and understand your needs and attend to them at individual level.
- Our policy … “We can handle it!” (proven expertise and market knowledge)
- We want all clients to be clients for life!
- We build our business based on referrals
- You are not a transaction – You are a relationship! You can call us anytime after we close the Escrow with questions! We will always be here to help you.
- We are very aggressive and due to our training, experience, and expertise we will net you the highest price possible (or the lowest price if you are a buyer).
- We pursue new knowledge, methods, and innovations everyday!
- We have a mortgage and the settlement company affiliated with our company – one stop shopping. We also have prescreened professionals in various related fields that we consider to be the best.
- We will under promise but over deliver on every pledge by doing more than expected of us.
- We do not discount our fees, our service to you, or the price of your home!
- We do what we say we will do! Words are bonds!
- We do not guess what works … because of our experience we have systems in place to sell homes hassle free.
- Occasionally we can make a mistake, but we quickly take responsibility and make ourselves accountable to resolve and fix it.
- We will return all calls within 24 hours.
- We are always working in your best interest and we will be honest with you about what is best for you.
- We attend to every detail because it is little things that make a difference.
- RE/MAX Allegiance is the World's Number One Selling RE/MAX Company
- RE/MAX Associates average more sales and experience than other real estate agents.
- RE/MAX agents make up less than 2 percent of real estate agents, but account for more than 12 percent of all agents' sales
- Billions of dollars have been spent promoting the RE/MAX brand and as a result it's the most recognized name in real estate.
- RE/MAX dominates national real estate TV advertising.
- remax.com is the most visited real estate franchise Web site.
- RE/MAX is in more countries than any other real estate brand.
- RE/MAX leads the industry in professional designations.
- RE/MAX has helped millions of families buy or sell a home.
- No fluff - bottom line concise facts.
Because Real Estate is a FAMILY Business