- Redfin advertises if one purchases a home that sells for about $625,000 the client saves about $5,310 (via a rebate).
- In 2014, for sale sides in its Falls Church office, the Redfin sales price to original list price ratio was 0.983. Last year, the Allegiance Arlington office sales price to original list price was 0.969. A couple thoughts may be gleaned from these numbers:
- Allegiance Arlington Associates are better negotiators than Redfin Falls Church agents.
- Working with Allegiance pays! While the numbers may seem similar, they are not. In fact, on an original list price of $650,000, the Allegiance client would save $20,150 off of the original sales price. Redfin clients would save $11,050. Even with the additional Redfin rebate of $5310, the Redfin client is saving a total of $16,360.
By working with an Allegiance agent, the client would have saved an additional $3,790!
- "Redfin clients are assigned to an agent. Do you pick your lawyer, doctor, dentist and accountant or are you assigned one? With this being the biggest financial transaction of your life shouldn't you choose whom to work with?"